Monday, June 8, 2009

All Day I Dream Of Meat.

It's all I can think about. I was at a friend's last night--there were wings. Pirate game last week: hot dogs. Someone in my neighborhood is making steaks on a grill right now, and I can't think about anything but

MEAT
MEAT
MEEEEEEEEEEEEAT

Happy One Week Vegetarian Anniversary, Self.

The Editor and I went to see "The Hangover" this weekend. It was very, very funny. I then took him on his inaugural trip to Eat'N'Park. Being a Georgia man, he's never been. Good times. We came to my house and proceeded to watch "Ironman", which I'd never seen and I straight-up loved.

(side note: I also watched "Sense and Sensibility" on Saturday afternoon. I watched 3 movies in one day. That may be my personal best.)

I did get an email from The Aviator on Saturday, as well, but he's been "Busy With Work"--an excuse I've heard enough times in my life. If "Busy With Work" was yarn, I could make a blanket big enough to cover Asia.

I just tried to make more "If 'Busy With Work' Was" jokes, but they all contained meat references.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT

Anyway, I don't doubt that The Aviator wants to hang out again. I just don't think he's going to beat The Editor in terms of Quality Hangout Time. It's a shame, but that's the way the eHarmony Flavored Cookie Crumbles, folks.

In other news, if you have not dropped everything and bought Bananagrams yet, do it now. Rob and I sat at my kitchen table and played it for about 5 hours on Friday night. My butt was killing me, but I won a few games so it was worth some butt pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment