Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Three Truths and a Lie (and an update)

1. The Editor did call, finally. We mutually agreed that things weren't going to move forward, and I have since forgotten he even exists. The Edi-who?

2. The other day, I made fun of Larry, who is cable sales. I regret that comment, mostly because I didn't read the REST of Larry's profile which reads, "I have a past history of working in Gentleman's Clubs. If this bothers you, close me out."

Dear Neil Clark Warren:

Are you friggin' kidding me?! I have 29 levels of compatibility with this dude? REALLY, NCW? REEEEEEEALLY?

Love and kisses (but not until marriage),
Moi

3. Haven't heard from The Aviator. I'm a little surprised, but not too upset. Whatev. If I really liked him all that much, I would have dumped The Editor for him in the first place. So, I guess I should probably settle for Larry, who is cable sales and who spends his free time with nude women.

4. I'm so glad I'm doing eHarmony. This has been the best $119 I've ever spent.

(Note: The Aviator just called. We're going out on Friday night. Never a dull moment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment